fourhundredandfortyeight.
For some reason, this was saved as a draft and wasn't posted. It was the weekend before Halloween for those that care.
Anyway, I went home a few weekends ago and it was a bit "oh, i wish i stayed at bloomin' Uni" filled. Friday was just a complete day of rest, which, because of travellizzing, culminated in me sleeping from 4pm til 9pm - officially the longest nap I've had in one day. Cack by proper sleeper standards, but I'll take a PB on anything any day of the week. Went to watch Coleford play football with homie Ob which was pretty funs and then bustled out to the pub for a drunken gathering of friends on Old Rob's birthday. He's 50! Gutted.
It was alright, although everyone went home quite early and we needlessly walked home. John Rubbish.
Anyway, Sunday was spent watching TEE VEE whilst feeling hella hungedover. Went for a pub lunch afterwards and made one pint last two hours. KING. Then got a train home from Westbury which was wack. The train was TWO carriages and was jam pizzacked with people and there were about 50 of us waiting to get on, so I had to wait another hour to get the next train. Balls. Got back to Uni eventually at 7ish and watched Scrubs til I fell asleep.
ALSO
Lots of other stuffs has happened, Hallowizzle, Firewerkz and lots of drunken japery in between. It's been hella good as Gwen'd say.
Here's me on Halloween.. (I was Quasimodo but you can't really see my hump well in the pic)

x


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home